WHAT ARE MY PURPOSES?
- ◆ to worship God and serve His people
- ◆ to love, serve and lead my family
- ◆ to pursue success by making others successful
- ◆ to make fine music, art worthy of its inspiration and inspirer
WHAT ARE MY GIFTS?
- ◆ Leader: I can usually see the path ahead while keeping an eye on those behind.
- ◆ Musician: Music resonates in my being.
- ◆ Organizer: I can see the way to organize many factors to achieve a goal.
- ◆ Encourager: I enjoy helping others succeed.
- ◆ Teacher: I love seeing people grab on to information and ideas.
WHAT ARE MY PASSIONS?
- ◆ I love my family: Bobbie my wife and all my sons and daughters and grandchildren.
- ◆ I love making music; performing, writing and directing.
- ◆ I love the outdoors, the more remote the better.
- ◆ I love to teach and speak to groups of people.
- ◆ I love to travel, especially internationally.
- ◆ I love chocolate.
WHAT ARE MY PRIORITIES?
- ◆ God gets first priority in my life. Without Him life is meaningless.
- ◆ My family gets next priority in my life; first my wife and then my children.
- ◆ People are the most valuable beings on earth. Every person should be supremely treasured as an irreplaceable and unique creation.
- ◆ Personal integrity has a very high value to me. I strive always to say what I mean and do what I said.
- ◆ I have received grace and will give it freely whenever I have opportunity.